Saturday, December 03, 2005

Remembering the Forgotten


It is astounding at how many prayers I forget I spoke and how many more I forget He has remembered! Truly, every time we pray He not only hears, but records. What an amazing Ear we have in Him. He listens, remembers, records, sifts, and answers our prayers with His precise faithfulness and technique. I was sitting on a plane overlooking the sunset, just dreaming to Him. He brought to memory prayers I had once only pondered and presented to Him. It encited me to remember those prayers and raise up praise for His answers. At that moment, the verse, "He inhabits the praise of His people" took on knew meaning. As I remembered in my mind what He was reminding in my heart, I began to praise Him! With the rememberance of those past prayers, I could see Him presently alive in my life to utterly praise Him for His answers. He instigated my memory and inhabited my praise! Jog my memory, Lord, of what has been a running record to You all these years.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Sarah!! I'm so excited to read your heart now with your blog! You are my teacher.

    ReplyDelete