Friday, February 03, 2012

Lavishment

II Tim 6:17 is an incredible reality to tap into! It says that God has freely given us all things to Enjoy! ALL THINGS. Here in the beautiful climate of LA that rings so true in my heart. I prayed on my flight here that I would see, notice, and acknowledge God in ALL THINGS. He has literally touched every aspect of this trip thus far! His specific dealings with me in "Sarah style", His truth popping off the pages of Scripture, His creativity and flavors in the food we enjoy here, His presence in each laugh or conversation had, His kindness in little unexpected gifts... I mean the list can go on. He is in ALL THINGS and has freely given them to ENJOY. What an extravagant Father we have! The One who gives every good and perfect gift from above with whom there is no variation of turning or dark shadows. He is altogether lavishing....

I see You Lord in ALL THINGS... continue to keep the eyes of my heart wide open with 20/20 vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment